Unfortunately, your face is not the only place where acne can exist. Bacne can take a toll on your self-esteem and you might feel the need to cover up the scars on your back all the time. All is fine in winters when we have tons of layers on, but what about those beautiful, summery, backless tops that we yearn to wear? It gives me chills thinking about hiding my body behind long sleeves and jackets all the time! So, coming to the point- how to get rid of bacne? Is it possible to get rid of this torturous condition?
Well, the good news is - yes, it is quite possible to get rid of bacne and you still have a chance to get that much needed clear back with no blemishes. With daily cleansing, regular exfoliating, moisturizing, spot treatment, wearing clean clothes, and using clean sheets, you can finally kiss bacne goodbye!
Here's All of Our Tips on How to Get Rid of Bacne
Bacne can be really frustrating to deal with and even though you can’t really see it all the time, it still makes you obsessive about how your back might look like to the spectators. Whether it is at the parties or at the beach, wearing revealing clothes or backless tops is a big NO-NO. It can actually cause a lot of discomfort, as you might feel awfully indecisive about what to wear in order to not feel awkward in public. All the distress related to bacne can even force you to actually consider dropping out of the plans – making you feel isolated and miserable! Before you can get your answer on how to get rid of bacne, you need to know the causes and reasons for it. Bacne can be caused due to multiple reasons, including:
- Genetics (whether you like it or not) can be a major cause of back acne according to various researches. Having a family member with this problem can increase your chances of developing bacne.
- Your hormones are acting up again and causing these issues, which can be due to taking certain medicines or supplements or other health issues you are currently facing.
- Your body is giving you warning signals that all those excessive/unhealthy fats or foods that you might be consuming are the reason you are having bacne.
- You are not taking care of your hygiene and it is messing with your pores thus causing them to get clogged and resulting in bacne.
If you are concerned with the conundrum of how to get rid of bacne, we have certain tips, products, and techniques that can genuinely help you out!
Daily Routine to Get Rid of Bacne
Now is the time to flaunt your back in full glory and here are some useful tips to help you get into an active cleansing routine to defeat bacne in its tracks!
Step #1: Cleanse daily with an acne-fighting facial cleanser
- You need to be gentle with your skin and formulate the right skincare routine.
- This starts with a daily soothing and cleansing ritual with an acne-fighting facial cleanser.
- The cleanser will help in removing oil and dirt from the pores whilst clearing up the skin’s surface.
- It is best to get a large rectangular loofah or bathing brush that will allow you to apply the cleanser on your back. Use warm water to rub the cleanser off gently. You can also apply it with the help of your hands but make sure that they are clean.
- As a result, your skin will now feel hydrated and soft to touch.
Step #2: Exfoliate at least 2 times a week with salicylic acid and/or physical exfoliants
- For consistent results, you need to exfoliate at least 2 times a week with salicylic acid or a physical exfoliant.
- Salicylic acid is an excellent ingredient to fight off acne, as it breaks off the glue holding dead skin cells to other living cells. It can easily penetrate into your skin and unclog your pores.
- The basic solution to the question ‘how to get rid of bacne’ is to pay attention to which exfoliator you are using on your back.
- Be gentle with your skin while exfoliating because rubbing in the physical exfoliants with grains harshly can destroy the top layers of your skin and cause micro tears on the skin, soreness, and other problems.
- Softly rubbing the product into your skin will lead towards better circulation of blood and therefore naturally glowing skin.
- Time yourself while applying the exfoliator and don’t overdo the process because this can actually do you more harm than good, as it will affect your skin’s normal defense mechanism.
- If you do your exfoliation right, you will end up with radiant skin that glows from within.
Step #3: Moisturize daily with a facial cream or oil
- You need a potent moisturizing cream or oil next to apply on your back that won’t be greasy. A lightweight moisturizer will not clog your pores, allowing your skin to breathe.
- Softly applying the moisturizer will ensure that your back remains hydrated and that you don’t develop dry patches or itchiness on your back.
- Your moisturizing ritual will leave your body feeling lavishly supple and soft.
Step #4: Apply a spot treatment 2-3 times a week in the evening to clear breakouts
- To speed up the healing process, apply a spot treatment for the most stubborn breakouts and acne scars.
- Cleanse your skin beforehand with a soft towel or wipe and then apply the product onto the areas that are giving you the most trouble.
- You will see a reduction in the size and swelling of the acne with a noticeable effect on the blemishes, redness, and soreness.
Some other steps on how to get rid of bacne involve taking extra care of your physical hygiene. This is possible by showering every single day, wearing clean clothes and changing your sheets every so often. Apart from that, you need to avoid using products that are loaded with chemicals, as these can be quite harsh on your skin.
How to Get Rid of Bacne Using Facial Products
It is no joke when we say that facial anti-acne products can be used on your back as well. Wondering how to get rid of bacne using these products? Well, you need to try these products to actually see some great results that are now also being endorsed by dermatologists. However, as with any other product, don’t get too excited and start experimenting in an aggressive manner, as this can further aggravate the skin and cause breakouts. Set up daily skincare routines and rituals that will improve your skin in the long run. And stay away from products that cause your skin to become excessively dry, as these can cause more breakouts!
Here are a few amazing products that you can use if you are often contemplating how to get rid of bacne:
Rose Hip Seed Cleanser
If you need a miraculous potion that really works for bacne, we’d suggest this Rose Hip Seed Cleanser. Rose Hip Seed oil is a strong anti-oxidant along with being rich in fatty acids and vitamins. The perfect way to soothe your bumpy back is to gently apply this cleanser on a regular basis. It tends to correct dark spots, helps in removing scars and will keep your skin hydrated for longer periods. It also promotes skin cell regeneration, which is great for acne-prone skin!
Peppermint Exfoliating Cleanser
Rejuvenate your skin and soothe your senses with this amazing peppermint exfoliating cleanser that has the ability to clear up your skin by removing dead skin cells. This extraordinary exfoliant is great for all skin types. Apply this product gently to your back with moderate pressure using circular motions and then rinse well with water.
Moisture Boost Cream
Do you desire acne-free youthful skin so that you can finally rock those amazing backless tops? Penny & Pine’s moisture boost cream is exactly what your skin needs! This cream absorbs quickly into the skin and thus doesn’t make you feel greasy or oily. It replenishes the need for moisture in the skin and is intensely hydrating. Apply a thin layer once or twice a day and see how quickly bacne disappears!
Overnight Blemish Relief
In need for a quick fix for that unexpected flare-up that has ruined your back? Try this overnight blemish relief solution that will cast its magic overnight to help you remove acne scars and unruly marks from your back. Its mild formula will not be too harsh on your skin and it will help you get rid of any inflammation or swelling due to its powerful skin-boosting ingredients. Apply it with the help of a Q-tip on the problem areas and let it soak in overnight.
If the skin on your back has become damaged due to acne and has lost its vitality, you need this miraculous transformation oil to rejuvenate it. Imagine if you could finally turn back the clock with a few drops of this fast-acting transformation oil and in a few days see some great progress? It is packed with powerful nutrients and antioxidants that will wake up the dullest of skins whilst repairing it from within.
Now that you have adequate knowledge about how to get rid of bacne, indulge in some great acne-removal products and follow an appropriate skincare routine to see the rewards that these will bring in the shape of a clean and clear back!
What tips and tricks do you use to get rid of bacne? Share with us in the comments below!